Berimbau quality, assembled by us from raw material imported from Brazil. Genuine Biriba wood. Double layer of leather for durability. Round calabash. Satin finish on the entire instrument. Excellent sound and persistent resonance.
Delivered with baguette of biriba and dobrão + stone.
Warning: Last items in stock!
We select and work with the best raw materials to assemble our instruments.
- Biriba wood + 7 mm leather: imported from Salvador de Bahia (Brazil). Double or triple layer of varnish.
- Calabash produced in Brazil or Europe according to delivery. In any case, it is the same calabash quality (size, thickness, round shape and identical weight). Double or triple layer varnish.
- Rummy linen or cotton
- Arame treated anti-oxidation
- Dobrão polished brass (this is this reference: https: //www.capoeirashop.fr/en/accessories-capoeira/21-dobrao-laiton-lisse.html)
- Baguette biriba (imported from Brazil)
The marriage between calabashes and woods is the subject of special attention. Your satisfaction is our priority.
These berimbaus will suit both beginners and professionals.
Money back guarantee like all items on the site.